Tuesday, August 31, 2021
We are pleased to welcome you back into the Library, both floors are now open!
The Brockville Public Library now offers the following:
- Open hours Tuesday to Saturday, 9am – 4pm
- All public areas of the Library are now open. In-person browsing for all items.
- Meetings rooms are currently unavailable
- Curbside pickup service is no longer available.
Please visit our Home Delivery page if you are unable to visit the Library but would still like to receive items. Thank you to the Volunteer Centre for your continued partnership with the Home Delivery service.
- InterLibrary Loans (ILLs) are available for items we don’t have in our collection. Please note that there may be some delays receiving items through ILL.
- Computers are available for the public on the second floor.
We have seven (7) public computers available, including an accessible station, 1 hour per person per day.
We have two (2) tables available for people who want to bring a laptop or mobile device to connect to the WiFi. Please speak with a staff member at the second floor service desk for assistance.
- Printing, copying, faxing and scanning are available for a fee.
Black and white or colour printing; debit or credit preferred, cash also accepted.
- Public washrooms, including accessible washrooms, will be available for the public during open hours.
- Please return all items at our external drop box on the George Street side of the building. The drop box is available 24/7. We also accept returns at the circulation desk inside the main entrance.
- Online Library, including eBooks, continue to be available.
- Face masks or coverings must be worn by the public while in the building, unless you are exempted from wearing one as outlined by the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit.
Library staff will be using a combination of face masks and/ or physical (acrylic) barriers for your protection.
- Please sanitize your hands at the designated table upon entering the Library.
If you are unable to use hand sanitizer, please use the public washrooms to thoroughly wash your hands.
- Please follow all instructions of staff while you are in the Library.