The Friends of the Brockville Public Library is a group of volunteers dedicated to supporting our Library. The Friends have been supporting our library since 2013 by promoting and advocating literacy & culture at the Library and in the greater community. and by donating their time, helping with fundraising, and sponsoring special events.
How the Friends have enhanced our library programs and services:
- fundraising for My Giving Library annual giving campaign
- purchasing large print and audio books to improve literacy and accessibility
- purchasing cool things like ‘Dash & Dot’ coding robots, bicycles, and comfy furniture to enhance library programs and customer experience
- community bake and book sales
- promoted community arts & culture with author talks and events
As a member of the Friends group you can help with:
- Monthly committee meetings – strategic planning and administration
- Special event planning and event assistance
- Advertising and marketing
Email the Friends of the Library at email@example.com and follow us on Facebook!
Monday February 27th, 1:15 pm, at the Library