Print, Mobile Print, Fax, Scan
- Print: Black and White $0.25/page, Colour $1.00/page. Sizes: 8.5″x11″, 8.5″x14″ and11″x17″.
- Mobile Print: You can send print jobs from wherever you are—in the library, at home, or on the road—from any internet-connected device, for the same price. Send your print job anytime and then get your printouts at the library during regular hours. Your printing will be saved for 48 hours. Please see our brochure for how-to instructions here.
- Scan: You can scan your documents or photos as high quality PDF’s and have them sent to an email address.
Please Note: To ensure that you receive your scans, our staff will enter your data for you. If you do not receive your scan we will scan again.
- Fax: Price: $1.50/page (no charge for cover page)
Please note: We do not fax outside of North America. To ensure that your fax is sent successfully, staff will enter the data for you.
Note: For all paid services on this page, cash, debit or credit are accepted.
We are now offering a disc cleaning service for your scratched DVDs, CDs, Blu-Rays, and video games.
- Price: $5 per disc
Please Note: We require two business days to complete your order. The Brockville library is not responsible for items damaged in the re-surfacing process. There are no refunds on discs that we are unable to fix.
Exam Proctoring Service
We offer a proctoring service for exam taking. Price: $65 flat fee for each exam, regardless of length.
Please email Scott or phone 613.342.3936 ext. 6430 to book a time (email preferred). If we have not proctored an exam for your school before, you may need information from us to give to the school. We are registered with Athabasca University and have proctored exams for a number of other schools.
We are now offering a laminating service for posters, flyers, signs, photos, etc. Prices vary by size and we require one business day to laminate items for you.
- up to 8 1/2″ x 11″ is $2.00
- over 11″ but less than 18″ is $5
- 18″ to a maximum 22″ is $10
The Brockville Public Library will not be responsible for items damaged in the lamination process.